Sunday, October 22, 2006

The Smiling Cucumber

You probably thought the title was some kind of metaphor or hoped the post would have some deep insightful meaning to it.

If you did, then I am actually not terribly sorry to disappoint. This post is exactly and literally about what's in the title.

After 25 years of eating cucumber, I can announce that I have a photo of what up to my knowledge is the first smiley embedded in a cucumber. There is no manipulation of the cucumber or image processing of any sort. This is what I saw looking back at me when I looked at a piece of cucumber I was biting.


6 comments:

Tiny said...

1. you do suffer bloggorhea!!
2. howa enta fady we raye2 keda leh?! 7aga teshel!

Christian said...

bloggerhea law sama7ty, mesh bloggorhea.

Fady we raye2 mesh 7elw a3mel eh tayeb? 3ayzany malyan we 3eker?

Anonymous said...

Now u can sing "el kheyar beyed7ak leya wana mashia adala3 amla el 2olal" :P

Glad to see that Uncle Sam has not actually changed u yet:D

MechanicalCrowds said...

This is not cool man! (ps It's got the nose too :)

Anonymous said...

Now we are absolutely certain you do enjoy very sharp incisors and we can see their traces on the face of our optimistic little fella! lol!

This is the coolest creative thing I have seen on the internet this week! :D

Nag said...

LOL!

and Pandora is a she because she is a woman! Duh!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pandora