Friday, January 26, 2007

Been some time

It's been more than 2 months since I posted anything, probably my longest blogging abstinence period since the 24 years I spent on the planet before I started the blog.

I can't really say why I haven't been blogging, because I don't know. It's not like nothing was happening or that life was monotonous. On the contrary, we had 2 snowstorms and a windstorm, the latter had us without power for 2 days. Seattle smashed its own record for its wettest month ever in November. I started Salsa dancing classes, and stopped. I went snowboarding twice and am slowly starting to get the hang of it. There was Christmas, and New Year's, and I took my first US road trip down to Reno 750 miles each way.
I also got a lot better at going sideways in the snow thanks to above mentioned weather and summer tires. There is a pretty boring video where you can see the slides improving after the first minute.

Still no clue why I never blogged any of that.
Maybe that's a wrong question to ask, one probably needs a reason to blog any of that, not lack thereof to not blog.

Anyway, I'll probably be back blogging more often for at least the near future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to it.

Christian said...

Thanks guys.
Don't hold your breath.