Thursday, August 11, 2005

Public Service Announcement

Well not really public service, but it's an announcement :)
I should be on a plane tomorrow around midnight heading to lithuania. That should prove to be the interesting experience I am hoping it is.

It's rather recreational, I should meet up with groups from 7 other countries over there as part of youth communication efforts made by EuroMed countries.

I don't know if I'll have Internet access over there but I'll try my best to connect. If not I should report my impressions about the country and the whole thing when I'm back.

Ciao Ciao

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the hottest girls I've ever laid eyes on where lithuanians, enjoy

Christian said...

LOL!
That's hmmmmm well, good to know I suppose. One thing to look forward to :D