Wednesday, October 11, 2006

UnNews

I woke up today to a text message from Nagaiaia asking me to remind her of the wikipedia parody website. Took me a bit to remember she was talking about Uncyclopedia

Having been reminded of it I took a glance and the UnNews section actually contained a couple of hilarious posts.

This one should be enjoyable by the geekier population. If you'd caught on the computer thing long enough to remember Duke Nukem 3D (circa 1997) you should be good to go.

I also came across a more general audience "article" and it's just as hilarious. The news? A man had bad picture taken of him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! What's going on here?? I got the same SMS from the same Nag in question. This is unsettling...mass SMSing? SMSpam? What's happening to the world? What's happening to Nag?

Christian said...

lol
I guess she just really wanted to know and was taking a brute force approach to it :)

Nag, I always knew fede7tek hateb2a 3ala 2eed blog :P What do you have to say for yourself?

Nag said...

LOL... and i sent to Nerro too! :D she replied first then Chris...

here's the thing, we were having a graduating class reunion and we were making fun of how assabgy always wikipedias stuff and claims to know it :D fa we were sayin eno we're all keda, and thank God for wikilife w keda :D
then i told them abt it and wanted to know it :D

Anonymous said...

grrrr