Friday, April 15, 2005

I love my car!!

Well, call me nuts, but I do!

First of all you should know that I'm obsessed with cars. Three months ago I got my first car ever, a brand new and shiny silver Opel Corsa 1.6 GLS sedan.

But, what triggered this emotional flow is that for the past few days she's been demonstrating an amazing ability and willingness to please, yesterday I was (kinda) drag racing with a friend's '97 Ford Mondeo 1.6, we did two zero to hero runs and she made me so proud when she annihilated the Mondeo both times.

And then today, I took my mum and a neighbour family to Carrefour. She carried us in chilling air conditioned comfort while the temperature was 30c outside. 2 hours later We came out with two-families'-one-month-each worth of groceries, noone believed the boot could possibly accomodate it all, and they began packing bags with them in the rear seats. But I just knew that she'll make me proud again. I packed the stuff (with ease too) and everything fitted neatly in there with even some room for extra!! My neighbour now wants one!

So she's sexy, fast (190Kmh on the highway once), practical, comfortable, and an amazing value! How can I not just love her?

Now seriously, if you're looking for a new car in the 80K range in Egypt, you should definitely check her out. I'm pretty sure she'd win your heart over.

Later

P.S.
Yes, I do call my car her, not it!

6 comments:

Christian said...

No, thanks :p
You're evil and are just trying to ruin my happiness :P

Nag said...

Someone is head over heels in luv!! hmmmmmmmmm..... Chris, you're mesa7lel :P

Anonymous said...

if u ever get a girlfriend don't even think about telling her this story about calling your car "her". At least if u wanna spend more than just a couple of hours with her. I agree u need a therapy !

Christian said...

I have to clarify that the previous comment was made by a friend of mine, a girl too as anyone would have probably guessed :Pp

Anonymous said...

So maybe when you have a big garage with an M5 you'll save a little space for a Corsa? -UKD

Christian said...

heyyyyyy UKD!! Man, I miss you guys so much! Thanks for droppin by :))))
There will always be space for my baby Corsa, always ;)