Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Who I am

Well, I guess this will have to be the part where I introduce myself. Of course right now all those reading probably know even more than what I'm about to say, but then again, it's silly to assume noone will lose their way in the cyber space and stumble upon this blog of mine. Putting your life on the Internet has got to have some consequences right?

So, my name is Christian. I'm Egyptian and I live in Cairo. I work as a software engineer at a company called ITWorx (a cool place that will definitely get its own post sometime). I graduated in July 2002 (much better than saying 2.5 years ago imo cuz this way the information will still be valid anytime in the future ;) ) and been at ITWorx ever since.

I'll be relocating to seattle in a few months though, as I recently passed my MS interviews and accepted an offer for an SDET position in the SQL Server Engine team (the interviewing process will also get its own post soon).

I love cars, computers, science, technology, interesting conversations, chocolate, and ice cream in no particular order. I'm single, and I listen to all types of music (almost).

hmmm I don't think I have more interesting stuff to say about myself at the moment (that would imply that the stuff I already said was interesting :p)

And now is when I go to bed to get up early for work. Later.

No comments: