Sunday, April 17, 2005

Toothache sux

Well, everytime I plan for a deep meaningful post next on my blog something prevents me from doing it. Today's "something" was by the far of them all.

It all started when I chewed on some bread on a bad tooth I knew I had yesterday... I thought it might hurt a little and was testing it (as my dentist told me I should), but it went crrrazy, I was about to faint from the pain and it only stopped after an hour and 2 analgesic tablets and 2 full glasses of whiskey.

So today I took a sick leave and went to the dentist, he had to use 3 analgesic shots in the process of opening it up because of the unbearable pain. The analgesic was so strong that my ear (yes my ear) went numb! He later told me I had pretty bad inflammation in the tooth's nerve and he removed it and placed temporary filling.

So theoretically a couple more appointments are all that I need to take care of the 3 bad teeth I currently have. The 3 already have their nerves removed and they should be ready for closing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed cuz I've been continually trying to fix my teeth for 2 years now....

A meaningful post to come next, I promise (insert_innocent_sympathy_seeking_face_here)

May you all never experience toothache.
Ciao Ciao

No comments: