Sunday, September 18, 2005

The Final Countdown - 4

And the drama begins.

Had to say the first few goodbyes today, my friend Kadrianoz is going to Lebanon for a week so I'll be gone when he's back. Spent the morning with him and then dropped him off at the airport with Helal (a common friend who is also going to MS with me). It was fairly dramatic and as is becoming a habit these days, I don't want to talk about it.

And then spent the evening at my uncle's, hadn't seen him in quite a while.
I have actually enjoyed it, till the part where we had to go and I had to say goodbye, for the second time in one day there were tears involved and things were getting very emotional.

Nothing in life comes for free.

I'm now trying hard to keep the (at least superficially) good mood. It's getting harder to play a fool and I'm wondering for how long will I be able to pull it off...

No comments: