Saturday, September 17, 2005

The Final Countdown - 6

One more day consumed.
Spent it in El Ain El Sokhna with friends, it was a very nice as well as exhausting day. We took off at around 8:30 am, went there, swam in the sea, played some beach volley, and then had some fun in the pool.
Was back in Cairo by 7pm so we spent the evening in Grand cafe till midnight, and then it was off to my bed.

Of course as all days now do, the whole day seems now like it was just a couple of hours. Time flies and it seems to be getting better at it every day.
Today I have to go shopping for an HDD (to take with me), and then I have a dentist appointment in the evening. Will try to finish that early enough so that I can still see some people I hadn't seen in a long while.

I'm trying to keep myself busy, keeps me from thinking and reflecting upon everything. I guess I'll have so much time on my hands later for meditation and reflection, but now is not the time.

No comments: